Spiritual: *Use the following affirmations to create your own personal Ideal LifeVision paragraph. See below for paragraph style.
- I empower others to live life to their full measure by letting my own light shine.
- I feel at peace by living according to my beliefs and values.
- I have a deep sense of peace and balance in my life.
- I treat everyone as how I want to be treated.
- I feel like an intelligent and educated person by learning the various spiritual beliefs of the world.
- I see truth and beauty in everything.
- I am open to what others believe.
- I am a powerful, loving, healing, inspiring man/woman of light!
- I love myself and my life!
- My heart is full of peace and love.
- I am real.
- I feel joy and gratitude for my life.
- I choose MY life.
- I am a creator.
- I am optimistic. I expect the best.
- I have the most amazing life!
- My life is perfect.
- I am so incredibly grateful for all that is mine, all that I am and all that I am becoming.
- I use the Law of Attraction to attract all kinds of things and experiences that I want into my life.
- The energy I radiate is very positive, peaceful and loving.
- I feel satisfied, capable, and excited as I fulfill the measure of my creation.
- As a spiritual being, I unleash the divinity within me
- I am committed to the results of my life.
- This life is who I choose to BE and what I choose to create.
- I am excited about today and its gifts and lessons.
- I am passionate and on purpose. This gives my life meaning. I listen to and invite the spirit into my heart.
- I seek to find and fulfill my mission and purpose daily.
- I AM my own unique self.
- I know exactly who I am.
- I am the creator of my own experiences. I create perfect peace light and truth, days filled with unconditional love, and constant connection to the Universe.
- I read words of truth daily.
- I write my spiritual communications daily.
- I always ask for and receive personal specific revelation.
- I live in the KNOWING.
- I listen and obey my spiritual promptings.
- I choose to live in truth, and I teach perfect truth to mankind.
- I choose to always be patient & peaceful.
- I choose to serve others, to be a GIVER, to think of what is best for others as well as myself.
- I find great JOY in serving others.
- I am filled with gratitude for everything that is.
- This attitude of gratitude fills my soul with perfect FULLNESS, bringing JOY & BLISS.
- I am filled with a fulness of love for all that I have experienced, receiving everything as my abundance.
- I am respected for my beliefs by my many loving friends who I am spiritually connected to.
- I spiritually connect to all of life. I communicate with life in all it’s forms: plants, animals, water, rocks, skies and earth.
- I am able to command the elements for the highest good of all.
- There is peace and harmony between me and my loved ones. There is truth and honesty. We are all GIVERS, and experience the blessings
of giving daily.
- I am strong and disciplined and enjoy the peace it brings. I am blessed with the gift of faith and other gifts that are necessary in the fulfillment of the things I choose to do and be in life.
- I read and ponder the scriptures and pray each morning.
- Each morning I spend time with my spirit. I receive inspiration and revelation for the day and my life.
- Love for life, the earth and others fill my soul.
- I have and maintain an eternal perspective and am open to all the possibilities.
- I have discovered the powerful effect gratitude has in my life and practice my appreciation by keeping a gratitude journal. I record five things I love every day. I will continue this journal for one full year. The more I have and am grateful for the more I can give to others.
- One of the gifts I enjoy is the visitation of angels and of departed spirits who aid and assist me in my efforts.
- Angels are near me constantly and I call on them frequently for assistance.
- I am frequently reminded of departed souls when I feel their presence and love. I am comforted by them when I get sad that they are not here today. They are around in times of need and lend a helping hand to me and my family. I know they are watching me and are proud of the woman I have become.
- I constantly grow by discussing important issues with my husband. We bounce ideas off of one another so together we gain a deeper understanding of life and our purpose.
- I have an outside mentor who I learn from.
- Each evening I spend 30 minuets doing spiritual reading that makes me more and more centered
- I delight in service and good works and stand for truth.
- I am aware of those who deserve my service. I am guided by the spirit of Mother Teresa and my particular angels.
- I bless all the children to be free, to be loved, to be innocent.
- My spiritual life is perfect in every way.
- I have gifts and talents that were given to me to share with others. I have been given the gift of: teaching
- I have the gift of discernment and I can see anything that is contrary to my best good and I am able to reject it.
- I have the gift of charity and I use it to serve others less fortunate than myself. I am humble and I listen to the still small voice that guides and directs me.
- I journal for 5-10 minutes every morning in my feelings journal. Through writing daily, I bring everything I want to ponder, change, develop, prepare for and accomplish into conscious mind where I can do something about it. This is a very effective self-accountability tool, making me consciously aware of and responsible for every aspect of my life.
- I attend every meeting with an ‘inspired question’. This question helps me focus my attention on the spirit and the words taught. It requires me to do deep thinking before the meeting to come up with a meaningful question. I write my question down and as I hear or learn the answer, I write the answer in my study journal.
- I have a list of spiritual and motivational books that I read nightly and take notes on. These books are uplifting and give me many ideas to ponder and examples of how to live my life. Taking notes on these books helps to solidify my understanding of them.
- I am a spiritual being of light and love living in a physical world. I know who I am. I am connected to my divine worth and my purpose here on earth. I have faith in myself and in my ability to live to my full potential and to honor the sacred contracts I created before I came into this existence. I dwell in the presence of light and positive energy. I am optimistic and live by the faith that all is well. I am guided by a divine purpose and supported by a loving Heavenly Father. I live an inspired life and I inspire others. I am inspired by those who have come before me. I study the lives of inspired people and I remember their stories. I get so excited when my heart is touched by the example of others. I write my own experience of their examples. I focus on one person per month and journal about how I am inspired by their lives. The connection with them helps me relate to myself and to others. I stand in awe at the strength of the human spirit. That strength inspires me and those I share my new revelations with are comforted in the knowledge that the path has been walked before and I and they too can walk similar paths. I have a great ability to share my knowledge in such a way that it is easily received and in sharing supports others on their journey of self discovery. I am willing and happy to share and sharing and supporting others brings me joy. I love being in the service of my brother. I am sensitive to others needs and willing and able to help. I collect inspiring quotes, thoughts and sayings and I put them into a personal journal to read and use. I commit to memory my favorite quotes, thoughts and sayings. I am in the habit of learning a new quote, thought or story weekly. I have a great memory and it serves me well as I support others with these powerful stories.I stay connected to God and the Universal power that supports me by starting my day in prayer and meditation. I love waking up in the morning and taking the first quiet moments of the day to center myself and connect to the truth of who I am. It is easy to arise early and to take this time for myself. I am in awe how these few moments each day create blessings and support for my daily activities. I am open to personal insights and inspiration because of the dedication I have to my prayer and meditation. I am a divine being with the purpose of reminding others of their divinity and helping them connect to their body, mind and spirit. I enjoy beginning my day with spiritual text to remind me of the true meaning of life. My mind is supported and expands by studying the spiritual masters. I am a follower of Jesus Christ, I love reading his messages and being taught by those who he taught. I have a reverence and respect for all those who have dedicated their lives to enlightenment and I am willing to learn from them. It is important to be to share these insights with my children and to give them a foundation in the teachings of Jesus Christ. We pray daily as a family and we discuss weekly values that we are working n developing. We support one another in our growth. You can feel love and compassion in our home. I have a profound ability to accept others and help them on their spiritual journeys. I am a healer and other people feel safe around me. They know they can share their stories, sorrows, heartaches with me. I will bring them comfort and understanding and peace. I am able to help others reconnect with their true authentic self. I stay connected to myself by taking care of myself.
Statements with reference to God and/or Christian
- I am a powerful, passionate, inspiring and loving daughter of God.
- I am a worthy, radiant, loving, enthusiastic daughter of God. He has sent me here to assist in establishing perfect truth in the lives of mankind.
- I celebrate the innocence and perfection that live within each child of God, and reflect that magnificence in my own countenance by knowing my worth, and radiating God’s love with enthusiasm.
- God has trusted me with all that He has, with the knowing that I will share HIS abundance with all his children.
- I bless lives daily by sharing God’s love and His truths.
- I feel deep bonds with my Heavenly family: all God’s children are my brothers and sisters. I experience the oneness of this truth, and
joy and love bless me now.
- The Lord has blessed me with a sound mind and with the ability to grasp the truths as they are presented to me.
- I develop a passion for learning about all religions. It brings me joy to know I understand different core values. I attend various churches all across the world to help me gain a better perspective of different religions.
- I am so grateful for the gift of personal revelation. This comes to me in the form of my natural knowing or instinct. I feel distinct impressions from God. This is a gift that comes easily and naturally which I am so grateful for.
- I meditate often to feel the connection with God.
- I am a unique son of god with a special purpose and mission.
- I love knowing that the lord is always there and all I have to do is knock and ask. I love feeling his presence in these moments.
- I love all of Gods sons and daughters and serve them passionately creating a world of peace, joy and abundance. The makes me feel free, adventurous and passionate!
- I live my life so that my Heavenly Father and My Savior would be proud.
- I am beautiful daughter of Heavenly Father and I inspire others with my warmth and inspiration to live life in truth and balance.
- I rely on Him to direct me throughout the day to do and say what is best for me and those around me.
- I am patient and understanding and I recognize Heavenly Father’s hand in all good things that happen to me. The Holy Spirit gives me inner light to lead others.
- To develop my spirituality I have my morning and evening prayers. I ask for guidance and direction and give thanks for all of the blessings He gives me.
- Prayer is a very important part of my day. In the evening I join with___ for family prayer and ask God to bless our home marriage. Our home is filled with joy and happiness due to God’s presence
- My discerning spirit helps me detect right from wrong and I always stay with the right. I have the skill and ability to resist the fiery darts of the adversary.
- I awake every morning by 6:30 a.m. and start my day with prayer and scripture study.
- I pray for understanding of the scriptures and how they will better my life.
- My prayers are thoughtful and respectful and filled with thanksgiving and concern for others.
- I pray for the spirit to enlighten my mind and be with me always.
- I am grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost.
- I am grateful for the atonement and plan of salvation.
- The Holy Spirit is my constant companion. It teaches me many lessons because I listen.
- I seek the Lords will and submit my will to him.
- I love my savior and heavenly father and have a sacred, real, deep and meaningful relationship with them. They know my thoughts and desires and care about my feelings, happiness and success. We are connected.
- My spiritual strength helps me follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost.
- My testimony of Jesus Christ increases through prayer and scripture study.
- I obtain power from righteous living.
- I am a choice daughter of our Heavenly Father. I am beloved by the Lord. I am valiant, humble, and obedient. I am faithful and steadfast and have the courage and determination and vision to work out my own salvation and even my Exaltation in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- I am close to God by keeping the channels of communication open. I pray every morning when I wake up, before I get ready for my day and I pray before I go to bed each night. In my prayers, I communicate my desires, needs, and wishes to Heavenly Father and I thank Him for specific things in my life. I concentrate on the words that I am saying during my prayer to make sure they are sincere. I also pray for others everyday. I love to pray because I feel close to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I feel the spirit everyday when I pray. I also pray to understand what Heavenly Father wants me to do. I receive promptings during my prayers and I feel closer to Heavenly Father when I pray.
- I AM a powerful, passionate, inspiring, loving woman of light. Through being a powerful, passionate, inspiring, loving woman of light, I empower others, encouraging all to live to their full measure. I live in the moment and intuitively, following my heart and the spirit, serving others to create a world where compassion, God-consciousness and authenticity exist.
- I am strong in my dedication and in my faith. I keep my body clean in thought and in action in order to be a worthy daughter of Heavenly Father. When I am close to the Lord, I am at peace and I have true joy and happiness.
- To develop my spirituality, I begin each day on my knees in humble prayer with my Heavenly Father. I feel a great joy in my heart as I begin my prayers with gratitude for all my blessings. I feel purpose and direction as I release all my burdens to Christ through His atonement, and feel His healing love pouring into me.
- I love being a daughter of Heavenly Father; I have a glow and warmth from that love. I open my heart to feel His approval and appreciation. My high self-esteem comes from my relationship with Him and I tenderly protect that relationship. Each morning at 7:15 I have an hour of meditation and planning time right after I have dressed for the day , I read the scriptures and study guides as I seek for greater understanding. I thoughtfully prepare and then speak with the Lord. I respectfully approach Him and carefully listen to His direction and teachings for me. I tune into His strength and power and add to my own. I speak with the Lord honestly and openly. My prayers are purposeful and meaningful. I have confidence that I understand His directions and trust my ability to respond to His promptings.
- I am a powerful, loving, healing, inspiring man of light! I love myself and my life! My heart is full of peace and love. I feel! I feel alive! I am alive! I am me. I am real. I feel joy and gratitude for my life. I choose MY life. I am a creator. I am committed to the results of my life. My commitment feels free and clear. This life is who I choose to BE and what I choose to create. I am excited about today and its gifts and lessons. I am passionate and on purpose. This gives my life meaning. I listen to and invite the spirit into my heart. I am grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost. I am grateful for my savior and his diving love for me. I am grateful for the atonement and plan of salvation. I am a unique son of god with a special purpose and mission. I seek to find and fulfill my mission and purpose daily. I seek the Lords will and submit my will to him. I AM my own unique self. I love my savior and heavenly father and have a sacred, real, deep and meaningful relationship with them. They know my thoughts and desires and care about my feelings, happiness and success. We are connected. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the center of my life. My relationship with him is beautiful and peaceful. It fills my life with pace joy and love. The pieces of my life easily fall into place as a result of my relationship with my savior. All decisions in my life are based on what the savior would do and be. I reflect and ponder his goodness and sacrifice each morning which fills my soul with eternal gratitude. I always remember him. I read and ponder the scriptures and pray each morning. In this time I receive inspiration and revelation for the day and my life. I love knowing that the lord is always there and all I have to do is knock and ask. I love feeling his presence in these moments. I attend the temple the first Thursday of each month where I commune with god and receive his desires for me through personal revelation. I grow closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ upon each visit. I love the Gospel and inspire others to come to Christ. I love all of Gods sons and daughters and serve them passionately creating a world of peace, joy and abundance. The makes me feel free, adventurous and passionate! Love for life, the earth and others fill my soul. I have and maintain an eternal perspective and am open to all the possibilities. I am clean from the world by living worthy of the power of the Spirit. I am strong and disciplined and enjoy the peace it brings. The Holy Ghost is my constant companion. It teaches me many lessons because I listen. My life is centered on Jesus Christ, his love and serving his children. I know when I keep his commandments in humility and love that I prosper in the land. I develop my gifts and talent with which I have been blessed. I live each day in preparation of returning to love with my Heavenly Father.
- I retire at 10:30 PM and arise at 6:00 am sharp to greet each beautiful new day.
- I awake and arise at 5:00 am, joyful at facing a day full of opportunity.
- I look forward to beginning the day. I feel rested and alert.
- I feel fabulous because I have eight hours of sleep at night.
- I feel rested and alert and excited to see what the day will bring.
- I am proud of the way I look.
- I have a perfect body in every sense of the word.
- I have my ideal body. I am/feel: lean, muscular, very strong, well proportioned, athletic, youthful, great, confident.
- I have abundant energy because my body is extremely conditioned and well maintained.
- I am bounding with energy.
- I stand tall, with good posture, moving gracefully and with poise.
- My body is firm and well-shaped and I have confidence in how I look.
- I am in harmony with my body and appreciate its added dimension to my soul.
- I take good care of my body, giving it 12 glasses of water each day, which serve my body’s needs.
- My physique is slender and well-proportioned.
- I love the way I look and it’s an incredible feeling being in top shape.
- My hair and nails are healthy and well-groomed.
- I wear a size ____
- I burn fat easily.
- I am grateful for my good genetic makeup which gives me a perfectly healthy body.
- I have increasingly more vitality as the years go by, and I feel younger and look younger.
- My eyes sparkle with health.
- With each exercise session I feel stronger, healthier, and my exercise becomes easier.
- I enjoy exercise, feeling my muscles stretching, growing taut, relaxing, and my body growing lean and healthy.
- I am able to function at peak performance and physically do anything I want to
- My mind functions with clarity because of physical exercise and good nutrition.
- I am totally committed to my exercise program and proper nutrition.
- I am very aware of the way that my body works and the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, both in eating and exercising.
- Each day as I exercise, I clearly visualize my ideal body; my measurements are:
- ____ chest ______waist ______ hips ______ bicep ______ thigh _____calf
- At 6:00 am (list days of week) I run/bike/swim/ for 45 minutes (list different times).
- get my heartbeat up to it’s training rate of _____ and maintain it for 20/30/40/50 minutes.
- I weigh _____ and my body fat is ____% or less.
- Daily I do a yoga routine for ___ minutes.
- On ______ (days of week) I lift weights for ______ minutes.
- I have a lean yet muscular body shape, with every muscle well defined.
- I love the way that combining traditional exercise with yoga has lengthened and made my body lean.
- I feel like a well-oiled machine when I exercise my body.
- I get much joy from exercise.
Optional Physical challenge:
- I am a tri-athlete. I run marathons. I haul ass in bike racing.
- In 2008 I participate in the Boston marathon, Spudman triathon, Lotaja bike race.
- My time is under _____ hours.
- It feels incredible as I cross the finish line.
- This sport makes me feel very athletic
- Because I have such a rigorous and exciting training program, I feel athletic and am 150 lbs of solid muscle.
- I medal in my age-group.
- Adventure and discovery feed my soul.
- I get high on physical exertion such as biking, hiking, swimming, sailing, and skiing. I find time each week to participate in at least one of these “soul-freeing” activities, usually on Saturdays.
- I kayak with my children at least 3 times each summer. I am improving my kayaking skills and look forward to owning the perfect kayak for me on or before _______.
- I play on my sailboat at least 3 times a year. I love sailing with family and friends. I look forward to purchasing my own sailboat and doing some long distance trips living on my boat. I intuitively connect with boating people who love to invite me to join them on their own boats for adventures.
- I eat grains, fruits, and vegetables
- I eat foods full of life force.
- My body accepts the food easily, using it effectively
- My appetite naturally brings me to the foods which I need for health, strength and vitality, and healing, in quantities according to need, which will bring about my physical goals, and activate my metabolism.
- I enjoy eating and eat until filled.
- Because I exercise and eat nutritious foods, my body is increasingly efficient at burning excess fat quickly so that I become lean and trim.
- Each day my stomach gets flatter, my legs stronger and slim, my buns tighter and my back straighter.
- My body is limber, lively, strong and works well, never letting me down.
- I eat healthy.
- My diet consists of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats, small amounts of whole grain breads and pasta.
- I am a health nut and am conscious about the freshness and water content of the things I put into my body. 80% of what I eat is Living Food.
- Because of my awareness of my diet. I am incredibly lean.
- I am very aware of the food combination principles and so I always feel fantastic.
- I weigh myself daily so I know where I’m at and if I need to adjust.
- I eat well-prepared and nourishing meals.
- Eating the right foods is a habit for me.
- I eat only what I need to sustain me and feed me for perfect health.
- I always eat three meals a day which include vegetables, fruits, whole grains, along with small amounts of meat.
- I drink 8 glasses of fresh water daily to vitalize, nourish and refresh my body.
- I maintain my weight not only through exercise, but by carefully planning healthy menus.
- I enjoy the meals I fix by eating slowly and tasting the food.
- When I want a snack I love to pick fruit.
- I keep my body healthy by taking vitamins and essential minerals.
- My diet is well balanced.
- I eat 5 small meals per day and follow food combining guidelines to always keep me satisfied.
- I give the greatest attention to my diet to be my ideal weight of 115 lbs.
- I look great in my clothes.
- I love wearing fashionable clothes on my fit body.
- Damn I look good!
- My skin becomes more supple everyday. Or….My skin is soft and velvety smooth.
- My complexion is smooth and youthful.
- My 6 pack abs are very well defined because of the 100 crunches I do daily.
- My butt is tight and firm.
- My immune system is functioning in tiptop shape, carrying on my bodily functions in perfect divine order.
- I have gorgeous hair.
- I feel beautiful inside and out.
- My nails are healthy and are always manicured.
- I treat myself to a massage after a great workout.
- I move forward physically and emotionally with ease and my body is always relaxed.
- I wear make-up everyday and style my hair.
- My clothes go together in a way that express my creativity.
- My wardrobe includes only what fits me nicely.
- I wear colors that empower me emotionally and support my inner beauty.
- I wear jewelry that compliments my outfits with style.
- I enjoy marvelous flexibility in every part of my body.
- My teeth are white, strong and healthy; my gums healthy.
- I have significant energy, stamina and endurance.
- I am active everyday.
- I have significant energy, stamina and endurance.
I am energetic and possess an unlimited amount of energy. I am powerful, strong and disciplined. I love my body and am grateful for it as it is. I love to see myself each day in the mirror. My body is attracting and fulfilling for Emma. I am consistent with my exercise and eating habits. I exercise daily and eat whole and healthy foods. I live a life of health and wholeness. I am healthy and whole. It is an honor to care for my body. I treat is as a temple. It’s easy to create the body of my dreams. I weigh 175 lbs. and am lean. I am excited about my body as it is and about living healthy and whole. My body has an abundance of energy for all my work and play.
I eat healthy. I ALWAYS eat only fruit before noon. My diet consists of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats, small amounts of whole grain breads and pasta. When going to lunch, frequently I have a salad. I am a health nut and am conscious about the freshness and water content of the things I put into my body. 80% of what I eat is Living Food. Because of my awareness of my diet, I am incredibly lean. I have a very trim and athletic figure. I sleep well at night because I have already digested my food before going to bed. I am very aware of the food combination principles and so I feel fantastic ALWAYS. I eat very little sugar during the week and weigh myself daily so I know where I’m at and if I need to adjust. I do no take into my body that which could defile the body for in effect I must begin to live the celestial laws of health. For my spirit that is tabernacled in my body demands vigor and vitality and it takes physical strength to fulfill the purposes of the Lord and the purpose of my creation.
My metabolism is increasing daily. I love the fact that I get to embrace the beauty of nature while I am designing a more beautiful body.
I am as regular as the rising sun in the exercise and care of my physical body. My healthy body is a gift from God and I show my love for Him in the way I care for my body. For this reason I retire each night by 10:00 pm and arise at 6:00 am . I am refreshed and invigorated as I greet the day while it is still young. Eating the right foods is a habit for me. I savor the natural flavor of foods. Reading labels has become second nature to me.
My physique is slender and well-proportioned. I maintain my ideal weight of 140 lbs by exercising 6 times a week. My resting heart rate is 60 BPM. I ride my stationary bike for 18 minutes, perform flexibility and stretching exercises and work out with light weights to keep my body firm and well conditioned. I make certain that I maintain a heart rate of 150 for at least 12 minutes during my exercise period so aerobically my heart stays in perfect condition. I always use the stairs and take them 2 at a time when there are only 2-3 flights. I enjoy life. And to ensure that I continue enjoying life, I take extreme care to eat well-prepared and nourishing meals. I always eat three meals a day and delight in a variety of vegetables and grains, along with small amounts of meat.
My outside body is an exact replica of the perfect being that resides within me. Just as my inner being has strength, so do my muscles and bones. I take enjoyment in strengthen my body and pushing it beyond its current state. I experience excitement, energy and joy from the physical activities that I complete each day. The health I am responsible for in my life is a direct reflection of the overall wealth I experience.
I wake up 3 hours before I leave to the office each morning (would a specific time be more powerful so you can actually set you alarm ? Because what if you sleep in until 8:00 …then you won’t be going to office until 11:00 …then greg would kill you 😉 and focus this time on strengthening my body, mind, and spirit. I enjoy the brisk morning air as I run or ride my new bike for 1 hour. I feel my body strengthening and wealth increasing with each step or peddle taken.
I am excited as I exercise knowing that I will be in the perfect condition to compete in the_________________race on __________. Because of my dedication and preparation, I feel fantastic as I cross the finish line in record time compared to my last finish. I increase my energy everyday as I condition my body to run to the top and back of Rose Canyon. I also feel a great sense of personal accomplishment as I achieve my goal of riding to the top and back of Rose Canyon.
I love the compliments I get from others around me when they notice that I have increased my lean healthy muscle. The gym is a place I love to go because of the energy that is radiating from other people with my same goals. The success I see in others, motivates me to push forward and stand on the pedestal of personal victory.
After strengthening my body, mind, and spirit in the morning, I treat myself to a healthy breakfast which fills my body with the energy I need to create value for others throughout the day. I maintain my high metabolism by having a healthy snack of vegetables or fruit between breakfast and lunch. For lunch I revitalize my energy level by eating a balanced mix of carbs and proteins. I continue to maintain a high metabolism by eating a healthy snack of fruits or vegetables in the afternoon, which is followed by a balanced dinner before 8 PM each night. My body is satisfied with the meals I have eaten during the day and overcomes urges to eat after 8 PM by occupying it’s time with resting and preparing for the next day.
My body slips quickly and easily into its resting state each night. Each morning I awaken feeling revitalized and well rested. I jump out of bed one minute before the alarm sounds feeling great and ready to take on any challenges that comes my way.
Because of my healthy lifestyle, I achieve my healthy weight of 180 pounds by Jan 1st 20–. This new level of health also brings increased performance to my basketball, racquetball and other athletic skill. Because my body is in great physical condition, I produce at the highest level in all other areas of my life and experience extreme joy, energy, and satisfaction from my daily results.
I awake and rise at 6 am. I am excited to face a day of full opportunity. I look forward to beginning the day. I feel rested and alert after 8 hours of deep sleep. I have abundant energy because my body is conditioned and well maintained. I feel fabulous. I keep a vision of my ideal self in mind. My physique is slender and well proportioned. I stand tall with good posture. I have incredible poise and I move gracefully. My body is firm and well shaped and I love the way I look. I release 2.5 pounds per week. Daily I do yoga for 20 minutes. I feel centered when doing yoga. I lift weights on
M W F for 20 minutes each day. Once a week I go on a short mountain hike. I have more energy by taking this hike. I feel serenity I think more clearly. I love the mountains and the outdoors, breathing in the mountain air and listening to nature. I feel high with physical exertion. I love to feel my thighs burning with exertion and know my body is burning fat. I eat nourishing foods and drink 100 ox of refreshing water daily to refresh and hydrate my body. My nourishing foods consist of a daily protein shake, organic fruits and veggies. I crave healthy food when I need to snack. My body feels amazing and I am so healthy and have so much energy. I experience optimal good sugar levels because of eating healthy and exercising. I feel younger and look younger. I take the time to weekly grocery shop and am prepared to make healthy meals. I am in perfect balance with my life and my eating habits. When eating out I have healthy options to choose from.
I love to exercise. I get in shape by using my eliptical trainer 5 days a week M-F at 9 pm for 10 minutes a day. Because I am in great shape I will enroll in a 5K by October 2010. It is easier to keep my house clean because Im in shape and have more energy. I love to choose what to wear from my assorted clothes. I love to dress up and love finding clothes that fit well. I love the way my clothes, shoes and jewelry mix and match and look on my trim body. I feel and look like a professional woman when I dress up. I wear casual clothes at home and look fantastic in them. I
I feel incredible at my ideal weight and because I’m exercising regularly, I have confidence! I show my happiness thru my smile. I always smile becauseI feel great about my physical body and I am so proud and happy for being healthy.
My body is a temple and the mortal tabernacle of my spirit. I take great care of my body by eating properly, getting enough rest and exercising daily. Because my purpose and mission demands vigor, I only take into my body things that will nourish it. It’s easy for me to live the Fit for Life Lifestyle. I alway have plenty of fresh fruits and juice on hand so that I can cleanse my body each morning with the vital nutrients it needs to maintain health and regularity.I go to Costco and The Sunflower Market each Monday so that I always have on hand the fresh fruits, veggies and other food I need to follow this healthy eating plan.
Fit for Life is a lifestyle that has given me the trim and lean body I know is my destiny. On Sundays I plan out the menu and shopping list. I add 1 new recipe to the menu each week. I have a wide variety of cookbooks that add variety to our meals.
I cook 5 days per week and enjoy eating out on our date night. It’s easy for me to eat “fit for Life” about 80% of the time. I am wise in choosing my snacks. I typically grab cut up veggies or nuts when I’m hungry. I always have chopped up veggies in the fridge. I have a list posted on the fridge of foods that are available. My pantry and fridge are stocked with only the most natural and fresh ingredients.
This natural way of eating is great for both my body and my mind! I love researching and spending time finding new ideas about going RAW as well as fixing new recipes. I work with Joline Wondergem this spring and hire her for $97 to help me plan a month of menus. I also purchase a new juicer and love to create many different varieties of Green drink. I also attend Jolines food classes at least once a quarter. I take the LIVSkinny supplements 4-5 times a week and they make a huge difference in how I feel.
Because I am dedicated and consistent with my nutrition, I weigh my ideal weight of 150 lbs. Being a size 8 is a dream come true. It has given me the energy and confidence I’ve been craving. I feel fabulous in my new lean body. I’m excited about all the compliments I receive. I have a new summer wardrobe in size 8! I reward myself with a $700 shopping spree in July! Because I am lighter, it’s easier for me to hike, run, and bike!
I take before and after photos and the transformation is amazing! I keep a log of my feelings and everything I eat and record it on my Lose it app. This daily habit takes less than 8 minutes a day and keeps me on track with my eating and weight loss.
I am religious about taking my NuSkin & Bio – Identicals. Each morning I take both the Vitality as well as as the Lifepack. I take Clenze to keep me regular. My hormones are being monitored by Dr. _________ My mood is good, I have lots of energy, sexual desire, thick hair. They are working fantastically and my thyroid and all my hormones are in perfect shape. I always have the money I need to take care of my fitness and health.
My mindset is completely different. I am a back to nature type woman. I eat healthy and organic. I spend the money I need to purchase the best food and supplements. I spend time learning and researching. I know where all the health food stores are and have a plan to go to one each week. Every night I spend 15-20 minutes reading from a health book. I keep myself educated.
When I am triggered or want something to eat, I am able to move to a mindset where I can literally see my healthy body. I’ll eat an apple or a grapefruit which I always have on hand. I am disciplined and eat only what i want to eat. I am in control. I am the master of my health and nutrition. I have a mind of steel! When extremely triggered, I pull out my journal and write down my feelings and desires.
I look like a million bucks with my new trim and lean body dressed in my new wardrobe. I have a casual wardrobe that I absolutely LOVE to wear. I have 10 casual outfits and about 10 -15 business outfits that fit me to a T. I hire an image consultant who helps me with my purchases. I love the fact that I wear a size 8! Weighing in the 150’s is a dream accomplished!
My skin looks like I’m still in my 30’s. I use the Galvantic spa every Wed and Sundays. I have this scheduled and it’s part of the routine I have for myself. I am very good at it and my skin looks and feels fantastic. I absolutely love the NuSkin facial products particularly the Age-loc which I trade for easily. I purchase high quality make-up.
I treat my body with respect and also pamper it. At least 1-2 times a month, i get a massage from Julie. This is a way that I keep my body loose and limber.
In May I go to the dentist and begin my teeth whitening process. My teeth look amazingly white and it’s easy for me to smile and feel good about it.
My health and appearance are a BIG deal to me and I make the time, brain power, and finances to accomplish all of my goals in this area.
I trust and listen carefully to my body and always know what foods are best for it.
I drink 75-100 oz of distilled water per day and take the supplements as guided by my Mlis consultant and other health experts that I trust.
I take enzymes with every meal.
I follow the Mlis dietary guidelines to perfection and engage in the 30 day cleanse beginning on November 14.
My diet consists of about 50% raw whole foods, such as vegetables, seeds and nuts. I have 1-2 servings of fruit per day. I eat whole, unprocessed chicken, fish, turkey, beans, cottage cheese, cream cheese, triscuits, yeast free whole grains and hummus.
I love myself and I love cooking so I am always using the healthiest ingredients and combining them in delicious and creative ways.
I take my food with me where-ever I go as guided by the Mlis program. I carefully plan my meals in advance and allow time daily for food preparation.
I recognize the importance of managing stress, therefore I adhere to my daily and weekly planning process and take care of all priorities in a timely manner and seek out assistance proactively when needed.
On weeknights I am in bed by 11pm and up by 7am. On weekends, as needed by social engagements I am in bed no later than 1 and up by 9. I allow my body to fall into its natural sleep rhythms by the end of 2011 and make proactive adjustments to my sleep schedule and honor it in my daily routine.
Every morning I engage in loving physical exercise while I listen to my LifeVision. I do so in a way that listens and honors my physical body. On MWF I walk. On TH I do yoga.
Through November this is for 20 min/day. In December 30 min/day. In January 40, February 50, and by March I am honoring my physical body with 60 minutes of exercise per day.
I am proactive with my physical and mental health care and have great relationships with my doctors and always have effortless access to any healthcare I need.
All these things I do with ease and grace. As I practice these habits, my body responds in a beautiful and loving way and is filled with ever-increasing health, vitality, and stamina.
I look youthful, fit, lithe and gorgeous. I radiate good health and this impacts EVERY aspect of my being… my career and finances, my relationships, and my spiritual and personal development.
With a healthy body and healthy habits I am able to fulfill my life’s purpose, enjoy my relationships to the fullest, and experience a fullness of joy!
I am in excellent shape throughout the year. I love to exercise and stay in shape. In the warmer months I love to be outside biking, hiking, and waterskiing. Being in rockin’ shape gives me confidence and poise at work, church and home. The desire to exercise is always in me and getting regular biking, hiking, running, weight lifting and boxing keeps me sane. My physique is toned and muscular. I have abs. I enter multiple races each year on my bike that include, Lotoja, the snowbird hill climb as well as other century rides like the Cache Valley Century, ULCER, the ZIONs century. I love physical exertion and the harder I push myself the better I feel. I love the chase up big mountains on my bike and constantly time myself for improvement. My resting heart rate is below 60. During the off biking months I love to snow shoe in corner canyon as well as American Fork canyon. I run in the winter and love the cold air in my face. I can run a 5 minute mile by March 1st.
Through regular exercise I am able to cope with daily life and maintain my good nature and happiness. Because of exercise I have more energy, mentally stable and it makes me into a better dad, employee and person. Through exercise I am able to mentally process daily situations that arise and quickly get back to enjoying life. Daily exercise is my departure from “life” and lets me focus on me. Because of my sleep schedule I am mentally clear, quick- witted and remember necessary facts with ease.
I get 8 hours of sleep at night and this keeps me healthy so I never get sick. I awake each morning at 6 am rested and alert. I enjoy getting up in the morning and having some spare time to read the scriptures, spend time with my kids and prepare for the day. Waking up at 6 also allows me to get to work early and accomplish much before the day gets into full swing.
I eat healthy foods. I only eat healthy items and eat salads 5 times a week. I only drink healthy liquids and love ice cold water. Vegetables are a regular part of every meal and eat them daily. I do consume a lean and healthy protein that help develop muscle and helps to recover from exercise quickly.
I dress well. I love to look edgy and professional. I have a nice wardrobe of quality clothing that I look good in. My clothes are ironed and neat. My shoes are well cared for and polished. I take care of my clothing and get my shirts and clothes laundered regularly for a kept image. I have two suits that are professional and two that are more stylish. I have many opportunities to dress up and attend events that warrant nice clothing.
It feels amazing to have a stronger, younger, and more vital body and appearance as I grow older. I am the perfect example and billboard for my business and programs. I exercise 3-4 times per week and push myself past my perceived limits each time. On Monday’s I workout with my fitness trainer for one hour; this allows me to really push myself and stretch past my current fitness level. I do a combination of boxing, plyometrics, weight lifting, and sprinting. Two other days during the week, I work out at home for 30 minutes doing a variety of workouts depending on how I feel. At least 1x per week I attend a Yoga or Pilates class and stretch and lengthen my muscles so that I am flexible and limber for my entire life. I also exercise my eyes doing “eyes around the clock” every day while I am putting my makeup on, this allows my eyes to be healthy and my vision razor sharp for my entire life. 2x per month I venture out and do a challenging workout in addition to my normal schedule. I either go on a mountain bike ride, do a spinting workout at the track, swimming, or a variety of other things. I am always looking for new and exciting things to do to keep my body lean and powerful.
I always fuel my body with very high energy foods, including a serving of dark green vegetables every single day. I drink at least one “green smoothie” every day, which includes coconut oil and kale or spinach. I also am implementing many new RAW foods into my diet and am learning recipes and techniques that I incorporate every week. My pantry is always stocked with healthy gluten free snacks so I am easily able to choose things that are delicious and kind to my body. Every week, on Sunday, I take 3 hours and make a menu for the week, shop for our food, and prepare it. This way, both me and my entire family has nutritious food that is easy to access at all times even when we are very busy. My three older children take turns assisting me with the food preparation for our home. My fridge always has a beautiful array of protein, vegetables, fruit, and cheeses that are ready to eat in matching plastic containers. My children and husband always have multiple healthy options every time they are hungry and go to the fridge. We eat as a family together at least 3x per week. The other nights, food is already prepared and ready to be assembled by the child that is assisting me that week with food preparation.
My body is lean and fit, I have incredible energy and stamina for everything that I do. I especially love my muscular and toned legs, my tight 6 pack abs, and my toned and muscular arms. I regularly get compliments on my physique. I have a spray tan every week on Monday and feel great to always be golden brown and have a healthy glow. I can wear anything I want, including skirts, and shorts and look and feel amazing. My legs are completely clear of any varicose veins after my treatment at Aesthetic Institute. It is exciting to look at my legs and see them toned, smooth, and tanned.
It is exciting every day to get dressed because I love my wardrobe, accessories, and shoes. I have a collection of designer jeans, shoes, and handbags that are perfect for business, traveling, and casual events. I have a new rolex watch that is white that I bought for myself when I reached my earning goal of 6 figures. When I walk into a room, people pay attention because they know that I am not only beautiful, but powerful and spiritual as well. I am have the unique ability to be absolutely connected and genuine, and incredibly beautiful and wealthy as well. When people see me, they feel my love for them and they want what I have. I am the icon for all people that being beautiful is powerful and acceptable.
I spend 30 minutes minimum daily listening , including in my car while I drive, to self improvement, motivational c.d’s. , podcasts, or watching dvd’s to keep me in the correct state of mind to prosper, succeed and have happiness along the way. This may include a motivational story about someone who has succeeded in some way by overcoming some obstacles or hardships in their life.
I attend a live, onsite, multi day seminar related to self empowerment, self improvement, or communications skills training at least once a year. I speak in public once a month, being in front of Toast Masters, Church, or any networking meeting-that I may become an excellent, inspiring and interesting communicator/teacher/leader.
In 2012 I am totally into personal development. This is the year that I make daily writing a habit. I develop a wonderful talent in blogging. I have 2 blogs that I keep up on. I write in them daily. I’m not in a hurry…sometimes it takes a couple of days to get the article where I want it. I have patience with my writing. I keep my personal blog updated with the happenings in my life and funny quips about things I observe. My professional blog has upwards of 500+ hits a day. I have at least 100 subscribers and comments each day. I love the dialogue that I have with global friends. I research methods to grow my list of subscribers.
Every morning, I journal for 10 minutes. Through writing daily, I bring everything I want to ponder, change, develop, prepare for and accomplish into the Privileged Place where I can do something about it. This is a very effective self-accountability tool, making me consciously aware of and responsible for every aspect of my life. Twice a week on Sundays & Thursday, I spend about 30 minutes updating my 2008 journal. I add pictures once a week and keep a log of my feelings, my activities and reflections. I keep all of this organized in my computer journaling program.
My latest passion is digital photography. With my new Canon 40D I have the possibility of creating the most unbelievable photos. The camera along with my photoshop program provide me with endless possibilities. I have a natural creative flair. I also am very organized in displaying my photos. I have 2 digital frames for displaying my masterpieces. One for creative photos and one of people. I also post my pictures on my blogs and on the internet. I am part of the photography community and am a member to several different groups. I have the distinction of winning Photo of the day on several sites. I have my photos organized in both online albums and physical albums. I have an album that has photos of gallery quality. I am always improving my photography by taking classes and reading books. I have all the accessories I need for my camera including the lenses I need to take the pictures I want.
I AM a voracious reader. Each evening before bed I read from several books. I always highlight and write down new ideas that I learn. Growth has ALWAYS been my mantra and learning and growing is one of the most exciting parts of my life. I always have my nose in a book on relationships, financial matters, fitness, or education. I am perfectly suited to reading 3-4 books at a time.
HARP is another of my creative passions. I LOVE being a harpist. I am a strong player and have my dream celtic harp. I practice daily and boy can I make that harp sing with spirit and passion. I have created my own melodies and have 15 songs that I can play from memory. I play for many occasions including church, weddings and special performances. I practice 30 minutes each day whether it’s in the morning or before bed.
I AM a very talented piano player. I practice a minimum of 4 hours a week. I am always working on a classical piece, a popular or church song and one where I get to use my creativity on my Kawai digital piano. I take advantage of all the cool functions on my piano and know how to use them. I am able to record songs with many different tracks.
I LOVE to travel. Each year Kent & I plan that years weekend getaways, family vacation and our couples vacation. We are citizens of the world and have the unique opportunity to travel to many exotic lands. In the fall of 2008, Kent & I go to New Zealand. We can afford this with ease.
I love learning! Studying numbers sharpens my mind. This experience adds to my ability to manage my money effectively. I am learning Spanish by listening to CD’s on the weekends. I can’t wait to travel to Mexico and speak my second language. It feels good to communicate with others in foreign lands.
John and I travel with his family once a year to sunny destinations. We love taking our grandchildren and James and Angela once a year to Disneyland. We are so lucky to be a part of this trip! We spend 7 3-day weekends away as couple time. We go north when it is hot and south when it is cold. We love planning and traveling to Europe, Canada or Costa Rica every other year.
I love attending various cooking classes on week nights and weekends. The classes increase my food awareness and sharpen my cooking skills. I love baking Birthday Cakes for family members and continue to decorate 1 cake per week for donation to various charities. I feel so good I am learning and sharing my creative talents with the world! I work on writing my convection cookbook everyday for at least 30 minuets. I cook one convection meal per week to test a recipe. I read cookbooks to sharpen my food awareness and cooking skills. I love learning about different foods and how I can be a better cook.
I love to focus on Personal Development. I think positively about my life and myself. I am attracting abundance every minute of every day. I am bold and ask for what I want. This propel me forward on to new and valuable growth. My mental clarity is excellent and I concentrate on what I need to focus on. My exercise habits keep my mind bright and alert. I stick with a project until it is finished. This makes me more effective in my work and produces excellent results on time! I am balanced and focused as I move through my day.
My newly discovered talent of painting is a delight to me! When I sit to paint, color flows through my paintbrush into a wonderful painting. I take a watercolor class every Wednesday. My instructor teaches me the basics so I put them together into a masterpiece. Using my artistic talents relaxes me and when I see what I have painted I find great satisfaction. I also use this painting talent in a different direction – decorating cakes. For each of my children’s birthdays, I make a ‘shape’ cake, painted with frosting. The finished cakes represent that special child.
I am extremely organized! There is a place for everything in my house and when I go to bed, things are in their places. I clean different parts of the house every day so I stay on top of it. My children each do their parts in keeping the house clean. We can always invite people over because the house is tidy. Every night I check my calendar for the next day’s events. Then I write my goals for the next day in a notebook kept by my bed. I like to cross it off as I complete the goals. I use this list when I pray and report to Heavenly Father what I was able to accomplish. By writing the goals, I am able to be productive each day.
I thrive on gaining new knowledge and learning new ideas in my career. I love reading. I remember and apply the new knowledge and learning. I like learning new ideas. I like deep thinking, reflecting and problem solving. I am creative in my thinking. I am good at brainstorming and finding options and possibilities. I have vision and good imagination. I always learn one new idea each day that improves my skills and effectiveness. My mind is focused! Every morning during my prayer and mediation period I plan my day, emphasizing the goals and objectives of my Creed. Then, throughout the day, as interruptions occur I handle them graciously and immediately return to the priority at hand. The intensity of my concentration impresses all who come in contact with me. I maintain focus!
My capacity to remember things and people’s name grows every day. As I meet a new person I find myself repeating his/her name over and very during the conversation and associating with something unique about him/hers. People are amazed at my remarkable memory.
I delight in good music and in reading uplifting, motivational and thought provoking books. I organize a book club starting in January, 2007 and will compile a list of great books to read. I am informed about world affairs and can intelligently speak about them with others. I listen and watch the news daily and jot down my thoughts and concerns and research the issues at hand. I have the ability to detect truth when I hear it.
I am always increasing my knowledge and am excited at new adventures, new ideas and new acquaintances. I am mindful that my talents come from God and the more I develop them the more I can help others and make the world a better place.
Sailing thrills my soul. I am becoming more proficient by taking lessons and getting my certification. By October of 2007 I have found and passed the perfect course and know where the best place is to rent sailboats for future vacations in the Caribbean, where I can enjoy the thrill of scuba diving and swimming in the turquoise blue waters.
Singing is joyful to me. I develop my voice by doing my vocal exercises daily for 10 minutes while driving in my car. I also relax by playing piano in the evenings and singing along, inspiring Tiffany and Tara to practice their voice lessons while I accompany them.
I am inspiration. My spiritually comes from the very core of who I am. I know that I am Child of God and I live up to the light and truth that is in me. … A powerful example of personal transformation and dedication. I rise each morning filled with energy and enthusiasm for the day. I thank God for the gift of this day and for the value that I am creating for others. I embrace the unknown of each day and am grateful for the wonderful opportunities that are bestowed upon me.
I am constantly improving my conscious connection to God through daily meditation each morning at 6:30 for 20 minutes. Meditation brings me peace and clarity, allowing inspiration to flow through me while keeping me centered and focused on my spiritual essence. I follow each meditation with 10 min. of reading from an inspirational book such as The Prophet by Gibran Khalil. These readings are uplifting and give me many ideas to ponder and examples of how to live my life. I also listen to my Life Vision recording each day on my way to work and am receiving all good that is coming to me through it. Each time I listen to this recording I feel inspired to greater things by living in harmony with Universal Laws. As a result, I am a deliberate creator, manifesting my ideal life in my physical reality.
I follow my heart and inner guidance at all times, trusting in my higher self. I appreciate and marvel at the abundance of nature and use nature as a constant reminder that I live in an abundant world. I am conscious of the continuous stream of well-being that is flowing through me and that is me. I love myself and therefore have unconditional love for others. I see myself in everyone and everything, always knowing that we all originate from one creative Source. I feel a great sense of gratitude and joy each time I give to others. And the more I give the more I receive in return. I am conscious of my feelings and use my feelings and emotions as guidance to know when I am aligned with The Universe. I am focused solely on feeling love, joy and peace in my life. I am a value creator. I am pure potential, a limitless spiritual being having a physical, human experience. I feel a deep sense of peace and harmony in my life. I am open to what others believe. I am compassionate to others. I live my life on Purpose. This gives my life meaning. I am filled with gratitude for all that is. This attitude of gratitude fills my life with joy and bliss. I love my life.
One of the gifts of the spirit that I enjoy is the visitation of angels and of departed spirits who aid and assist me in my efforts. These angels are near me constantly and I call on them frequently for assistance. I also enjoy the gift of intuition and inspiration. I receive personal revelation in times of need. This personal revelation comes in the form of my natural knowing. I feel distinct impressions from God. This is a gift that comes easily and naturally.
I AM a leader. I AM my word. I have a tremendous passion for life. I AM authentic. I live in gratitude. I trust myself & others. I GO FOR IT!….with enthusiasm and passion. I live life to the fullest. I have humility and I can say I’m sorry. I am grateful and always have a prayer of gratitude in my heart. I am Kind. I am Honest. I am charitable.
I love life! I can’t wait to jump from bed each morning at 5:30 am. I have the most amazing life! My life is perfect. I am so incredibly grateful for all that is mine, all that I am and all that I am becoming. I radiate an energy that is very positive, peaceful and loving. . I know my life’s purpose and it feels good to follow the path I have created in partnership with God. I feel satisfied, capable, and excited as I fulfill the measure of my creation.
As a spiritual being, I unleash the divinity within me. I develop my spirituality not only through habits and routines that bring me closer to God, but also through living and being a righteous person. I begin each day on my knees in humble prayer with my Heavenly Father. I feel a great joy in my heart as I begin my prayers with gratitude for all my blessings. I feel purpose and direction as I release all my burdens to Christ through His atonement, and feel His healing love pouring into me. I pray for my family members individually and ask for their specific needs to be blessed. I have great power to bless my loved ones through my prayers. I pour out my soul in mighty prayer to God, asking for guidance, for direction and giving him thanks for the blessings He distills upon my head and home. I always ask for and receive specific personal revelation. When I’m finished, I spend at least 5 minutes in active meditation, listening to HIS voice of inspiration. I also take several minutes to again fall upon my knees each evening to check in with the Lord on my accountability of the day.
I spend an hour each morning studying and preparing for my Sunday School lesson. I really enjoy the preparation time and different things I learn each day through my study. I am well prepared every other week as I present my lesson. I always focus on the deeper meaning of the scriptures presented in the lesson and it’s application. Every lesson is accompanied by the spirit. Because of my preparation, my lessons are educational, spiritual, inspiring and uplifting. My purpose is to always inspire my class to reflect on how they can apply the scriptures into their own lives. I keep good notes of my lessons in my journal of things that I learned from my studying.
The scriptures bring comfort to my heart. They bring joy and satisfaction to my mind. They give me understanding. Following scripture study, I read 1 conference address from the Ensign and one article from the current Ensign. I love to read and apply what the leaders of the church are instructing me to do and be.
I also have a list of church books that I read nightly and take notes on. These books are uplifting and give me many ideas to ponder and examples of how to live my life. Taking notes on these books helps to solidify my understanding of them. This year I am doing an in-depth study of the Book of Mormon for Gospel Doctrine. I read many books on the subject, writing many notes on what I’ve learned in my journal. This study satisfies my thirst for knowledge in things pertaining to the spiritual realm and truths of the gospel.
I get much satisfaction out of going to the temple twice a month. Jim & I go together once each month and I also go alone one time where I can spend time alone in the celestial room pondering things of the spirit. It is a beautiful place where I receive much personal revelation. Each time I go…I go searching. I desire to know the deeper knowledge and mysteries and am satisfied as I learn more each time I attend.
The Lord has blessed me with the gift of faith and blesses me with other gifts…gifts that are necessary in the fulfillment of the things I chose to do in this life. One of the gifts of the spirit that I enjoy is the visitation of angels and of departed spirits who aid and assist me in my efforts in righteousness. These angels are near me constantly and I call on them frequently for assistance. I also enjoy the gift of personal revelation. I receive inspiration in times of need. This personal revelation comes in the form of my natural knowing. I feel distinct impressions from the Lord. This is a gift that comes easily and naturally.
Each week I partake of the sacrament worthily and with passion. This is the highlight of my week and I take it very seriously. I spend a few moments praising God for his mercy and then reflect on my week and ask for forgiveness for my shortcomings. I ponder my covenants and how I can better live up to the light within me.
I attend every meeting with an ‘inspired question’. This question helps me focus my attention on the spirit and the words taught. It requires me to do deep thinking before the meeting to come up with a meaningful question. I write my question down and as I hear or learn the answer, I write the answer in my study journal.
I am a dedicated Visiting Teacher. I visit each one of my sisters each month, prepared with the monthly message. I actively listen to the events in their lives and find ways to support them throughout the month. I develop a close relationship with each of these sisters that I dearly love.
I am a missionary. By focusing on my love for the Lord, my testimony of His eternal reality and my gratitude for all He has done for me, it is very natural for me to assist the Lord in bringing to pass the immortality and eternal life of His children. I have created a gospel sharing home where non-members can experience the gospel firsthand in both word and action. I am comfortable sharing my beliefs with others on a regular basis. Because I have full faith in the Set-a-date program, I have set a date to share the gospel with someone and have the missionaries visit their home by ________________. I have full faith that this will be accomplished and I ask for assistance every night in prayer.
My spirituality is not just based on things I do or my actions and good works. My spiritually comes from the very core of who I am. I know that I am a daughter of God and I live up to the light and truth that is in me. My spirituality is centered around my relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus. I also have the Holy Spirit as my constant companion. I live a life of purity. I am honest in all my dealings. I am charitable.
Physical – Male:
My body is a temple. I am a lean, muscular fat-burning machine that is filled with energy. I have a clear mind and a healthy, radiant complexion. I have perfect posture which brings me confidence. I am enthusiastic and passionate about my physical practice. This makes it very easy for me to stay dedicated to maintaining a high level of health.
Each night I get at least 7 hrs.of deep, restful sleep. I awaken each day feeling rejuvenated and alert and excited to see what the day will bring. I exercise each morning to awaken my body and prepare it for the exhilarating day ahead. I lift weights 3 days per week. I am constantly varying my routine by incorporating unique combinations of exercises that burn fat, increase my cardiovascular capacity and strength. I keep my weight lifting sessions to 30-40 minutes in order to maximize my heart rate and fat burning potential. I also walk with my dog Fritz each day. I love being outdoors with him, breathing in the fresh, clean air and taking in the beautiful surrounding mountains. This time brings me peace and relaxation each day as I focus on being grateful for all that is, allowing inspirational insights to flow through me. I practice Yoga at least 1 day each week which improves my flexibility and keeps me centered in my body. I love the combination of spirituality and physical fitness that Yoga provides. I also treat myself to at least 1 massage each month to release toxins from my body and keep my muscles loose and limber.
I get high on physical exertion such as mountain biking, hiking and snowboarding. I find time each weekend to participate in at least one of these “soul-freeing” activities. I have purchased a new mountain bike and enjoy riding in the mountains with my friends. Exercising outdoors allows me to stay connected with nature while being social and doing something great for my body.
I eat the perfect balance of foods for my body. I eat for fuel and nutrients to keep my body running optimally and efficiently. I focus on getting most of my calories from lean protein sources, fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthy fats. I eat mostly foods from all natural ingredients and eat organic fruits and vegetables whenever possible. My body accepts the food easily, using it effectively. I drink at least 100 ounces of fresh water daily to vitalize, nourish and refresh my body. I take high grade supplements such as multi-vitamins, whey protein, and MaxGXL. This shortens my recovery time after workouts, gives me healthy, radiant skin and destroys the free radicals in my body. I have more energy and mental clarity that every before. My body feels amazing. I listen closely to my body and allow it to rest and recover as needed. My dedication to a balanced and healthy diet allows me to maintain my ideal body weight of 155 lbs.
My wardrobe consists of a variety of clothing that is edgy yet professional. For work, I have a wide array of perfectly fitting 2-button suites. I feel so professional and confident when I wear my suits to work. I have an assortment of shirts and ties that I can mix and match with all my suits. I also have several pairs of designer dress shoes in black and brown that pair flawlessly with my suites. I have 5 pairs of designer jeans that are a perfect fit for my body. I am confident in my physical appearance and take great pride in treating my body well.
Physical – Female:
Physically, I have my ideal body. I am muscular, lean and very strong. My body is poised and elegant and I carry myself like a model. I feel beautiful, slim, healthy, and full of vitality. I am confident because of my appearance, which builds my self esteem.
I am so lucky to have such good genetic make up which gives me a perfectly healthy body. I burn fat easily. I have more vitality as the years go by, and I feel younger and look younger.
My day begins with reading a short chapter from The Beck Diet Solution. This book changes the way I think about eating and weight loss forever! I apply the principles of cognitive therapy to weight loss and my thoughts are different, my eating behavior is improved and my ideal weight is permanent. I take my mind off of food by staying busy, exercising & socializing.
I weigh 135 lbs on July 31, 2007. I am a size 6 which is absolutely thrilling! I eat healthy and feel absolutely fantastic! Every morning I make my eating plan which I follow to the letter. Eating out is a cinch because there are always foods that are on my eating plan. My diet consists of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats, small amounts of whole grain breads and pasta.
I drink a protein shake every morning. For breakfast I enjoy foods such as the breakfast burrito, fruit, eggs or oatmeal. For lunch I typically eat a salad with meat. Dinner is either fish or chicken with either pasta or a yam & veggies. I am conscious about the way I eat. I balance my carbs & proteins adding lots of vegetables. My eating is simple. In the afternoon I eat a small piece of healthy chocolate as a wonderful reward.
I take the time to go to the grocery store weekly so I always have on hand the foods I need. I take the time to prepare my food. Because of my awareness of my diet, I am incredibly lean. My body fat is below 20%. I have a very trim and athletic figure. I sleep well at night because I have already digested my food before going to bed.
I am motivated to be my optimal weight and am having incredible success. From June 15 – August 14, I lose 2 1/2 lbs weekly. My exercise program for the summer consists of the following: Twice a week I road bike with friends for 60-90 minutes. Twice a week I trail run. Once I do the short pipeline run of 4 miles and the other time I do the long pipeline run of 7 miles. Once a week I hike a different trail in one of the nearby canyons. And finally I mountain bike once a week for 2-3 hours. I make the time to participate in these sports. I love the fact that I get to embrace the beauty of nature while I am designing a more beautiful body. I push my body. Because I participate in exercise through these sports, I feel very athletic. I have a tremendous amount of energy and look and feel youthful. I am often mistaken for someone in their thirties.
I am a bike racer. My competition goals for 2007 include 3 major bike races. I ride the Little Red Riding Hood race on June 4th, the Utah Lake Century on July 28th and the Lotoja on September 8th. I compete in the Jordanelle Olympic distance with a time of under 3 hours. Yeah….I’m an athlete in every sense of the word! Wooo hoooo! I have new riding partners that I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know. It’s always fun to have someone to train with!
My hair is very stylish. I use excellent skin products on my face. I have a complete set of Mary Kay make-up products and a complete set of Nuskin for my skin care . These products have taken 10 years off my face. I love the way my skin feels and looks. I have incredible posture and poise. Every other week, I get a massage. This is a way I pamper myself and I’m worth it.
Being a wife and mother are my most important roles. My family is the center of my life and Dave is the center of my heart. I love Dave so much. He is perfect in every way. He is kind, thoughtful, fun, interesting, and beautiful, inside and out. He is my best friend. I adore him unconditionally, and supports him in his every desire and wish. He is the soulmate of my dreams. I look into his face and see his depth, his character, his life full of so much learning and experience and wisdom. The passionate quality and spontaneity of our love making is intensely satisfying to both of us, and it is an integral part of our deep bonds of closeness, which lifts us to a very high celestial plane.
We love being together sharing our daily activities. We share the love of good music, books, concerts, and the outdoors, as well as traveling together as often as possible discovering the beauties of the world. I am creative in planning dates, such as dancing, outdoor adventures, and other ways of filling our souls. I bring satisfying comfort and quality experiences that add a multitude of dimensions to make our lives very rich in every possible way. With him by my side, i feel secure and satisfied financially, emotionally, spiritually, physically, and sexually.
I can talk easily to my husband about anything, anytime, always being honest, clear, and appropriate. We respect each other’s wisdom, spirituality, time and personal space. I give him verbal and physical approval in public and privately. My communication skills are in tune with universal light, all truth and knowing. I listen with love and a deep sense of connection. I always pick up on others needs. I am developing the gift for being intuitive. We focus on making our marriage a top priority by encouraging and being available for weekly date nights, quarterly weekends away, as well as at least one longer trip away annually.
We have monthly meetings together discussing finances, goals, and plans. We are always open and honest, sharing our desires, hopes, and concerns. Dave & I discuss each of our children each week and set goals and tasks for things we can do to assist them.
I love to serve my children by helping them with homework, making them breakfast and dinner and assisting them in music lessons, sports and scouts. I am home in the afternoons so I can be there for my children. I know my children are unique and have incredible talents and abilities. I do whatever I can to nurture them to realize their full measure. I look for many opportunities for one-on-one time with my children. This is a time when we really bond and connect and the effort pays off tremendously. We enjoy being together and I always ask them how things are going in their lives. We have our married children over twice a month for dinner and FHE.
I am sensitive to each of my children’s particular personalities and needs. I recognize each one for who they are. I know their individual worth. I remember and honor their likes and dislikes. I pray for them individually every day.
I enjoy my relationship with my daughter Carolee. We spend time together each week talking about our future plans, opportunities & mothering. Carolee has much ambition and talents that amaze me. I am continually impressed with her maturity, her relationship that she is building with Jordan & her little Sammy and her dedication to improve her surroundings.
Sophia is a sweetheart and we are lucky to have her in our family. Her gifts include offering the gift of friendship to many. She is a great friend and goes out of her way to be a great friend. She is conscientious about her education and has a desire to grow spiritually and to develop her talents.
(Father’s perspective) I am best friends Ryan. He and I enjoy spending time every week. I am committed to our communication being high level. I teach him the principles I believe in when we are one on one and allow him to internalize them for himself. I am a great teacher and father to him. He is a great teacher and son to me. I golf with him on a bi-weekly basis. I take him swimming and shooting as much as he wants. I support him in his decisions and allow him to fail forward with all trials.
All my children and grandchildren know they get enormous buckets of love, affection and approval from me, which is returned to me in abundance. I have been blessed with the greatest family in the world.
Socially, I am very active. I have a tremendous number of inspiring, fun and enjoyable friends. My friends come from all walks of life. I have a group of neighborhood friends that I am very involved with. I feel a part because I make the effort to get to know the women in my neighborhood.
I take part in a monthly book club. I am also a part of a luncheon group that meets monthly. I have healthy friendships and attract the people who are intended to be a part of my life. I have a picture in my mind of meeting the people who I’d like to have a soul friendship with. I act upon this inner picture of attracting ideal people into my life by practicing being the kind of person I wish to attract. I have an abundance of friends. Weekly, Dave and I go out with friends. Daily, I call one friend just to catch up and keep in touch.
Male Perspective: My soul mate Nicole and I have the most amazing authentic relationship. She is my best friend and mentor. Nicole and I continue to build our foundation every day. We have powerful conversations that allow both of us grow. Authenticity is our foundation principle. I recognize Nicole and her greatness every day of my life. Nicole and I meet on a weekly basis to discuss the best path for our lives and for our family. We take time to grow as husband and wife and as best friends. I am committed to doing what Nicole wants in our time to bring joy and happiness in her life. This happiness drives me and allows me to feel truly blessed. Nicole and I have built a great life and enhance it every day. I compliment Nicole on the great achievements. We live a life full of joy. I understand her and am always there to help her with any trial she may face. I am with Nicole for eternal life!
Being a LifeVision Expert, mentor and motivator is at the center of what I do professionally. It’s part of my soul purpose as I empower others in reaching their divine & full potential. My unique benefit statement is: I work with entrepreneurs in creating a powerful recorded Lifevision that defines their soul purpose, provides clarity and focus for not only their business but all areas of their life! I make fantastic money with my business but it is the thrill of seeing lives change that is my true motivator.
I arrive at the office each morning by 8:30 I spend the first 30 minutes checking email and voice mail and returning messages that are important. I manage my time very well. Mondays and Fridays are designated for office work, client preparation and handling personal matters. I hold all of my client meetings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in 1.5 hr. time slots. My meetings begin at 9am and end by 6pm. I take 1 hr. for lunch from 12-1pm and have 10 minutes between each meeting to eat a snack, relax and rejuvenate. All client meetings are held in my office.
I have a large presence on the internet. With the help of Rhonda & Nichole, my new website has gone from static to evolving. Blogging is one of my main marketing techniques that provides readers with information that they can use immediately plus a desire to improve their own techniques in goal setting. I have incredible content that keeps prospective and current clients coming back week after week. My website is set up to name squeeze using the soft approach of a free EBook. My list grows by 250 per month and I have 3,000 names by the end of 2008. My blog is updated at least 3 times a week. One entry is an well thought out and developed article, one is a video success story that speaks of one of the concrete benefits of a LV and one is valuable information or resources regarding one of the Life Sections. I work on this every morning for a minium of 30 minutes. It feels fantastic as each entry is posted and I receive a high number of comments.
With ease I tell people what I do. I know I am introducing them to something that can make a DRASTIC difference in their life!! That makes it so easy to share this opportunity with them.
Closing the Deal
My favorite part of my busienss is closing the deal. I am a master at it. it is as natural as breathing. I understand that closing a person is meremly helping them recognize that NOW is the time for decision making. They are excited about what I’ve shared with them and they are anxioius to continue. My potential clients are comfortable with the manner that we transition to this close. I lead them gently to CHOICE and they make the correct one for them. I have learned to master this by practicing on friends and familyi a dozen times. My expertise pays off as I not only gain a new client but also income that provides for my needs and the needs of my family.
My hard work pays off when in June of 2010, we purchase a brand new Master Craft PS 190. We go shopping for this family toy in April 2010. We have our down payment of $15,000 and can afford the monthly payment over the next 2 years.
Financially, I’m on top of it. I am living a life filled with abundance and prosperity. Because I am financially free, it allows me CHOICE in my life. I base all of my financial decisions purely on value. This allows me to make the best possible decisions for myself and my family. To increase my financial IQ, I have hired a personal financial coach by April 1st, 2009. My coach has supported me in becoming self reliant and making my own financial decisions. I work daily to increase my financial IQ by reading books and listening to audio programs from a variety of authors. This gives me a well rounded education and a variety of different view points. Being educated allows me to prosper in any economic situation because I know how to adapt quickly to all circumstances that I am confronted with.
I successfully save at least 10% of my income. This is automatically transferred from my checking into my Fidelity account. With this savings I have been able to purchase at least ONE income producing asset by December 31st, 2009. This asset flows monthly income of $500 or better into my pocket. My education and passion for investing has allowed me to be extremely successful. I feel safe knowing that my financial future is secure. All of my insurance protection and investments are structured in coordinated fashion. I feel so safe and confident knowing that my financial life is planned appropriately.
I use Mint.com daily. Each morning I have my financial routine that not only includes checking on our stock portfolio but also our budget. I take 5 minutes each morning to use the budgeting tool that makes our finances extremely easy to manage. I know where I am financially and it’s an incredible feeling!
I am living with an abundant paradigm. Being the master of my financial life, I see limitless opportunity in all things, knowing that there is a stream of well being constantly flowing into my physical reality.
In 2008 I am totally into personal development. This is the year that I make daily writing a habit. I develop a wonderful talent in blogging. I have 2 blogs that I keep up on. I write in them daily. I’m not in a hurry…sometimes it takes a couple of days to get the article where I want it. I have patience with my writing. I keep my personal blog updated with the happenings in my life and funny quips about things I observe. My professional blog has upwards of 500+ hits a day. I have at least 100 subscribers and comments each day. I love the dialogue that I have with global friends. I research methods to grow my list of subscribers.
Every morning, I journal for 10 minutes. Through writing daily, I bring everything I want to ponder, change, develop, prepare for and accomplish into the Privileged Place where I can do something about it. This is a very effective self-accountability tool, making me consciously aware of and responsible for every aspect of my life. This is where I acknowledge the hand of the Lord in my life and I record the blessings He gives me. Twice a week on Sundays & Thursday, I spend about 30 minutes updating my 2008 journal. I add pictures once a week and keep a log of my feelings, my activities and reflections. I keep all of this organized in my computer journaling program.
Because I am a life-long learner, iLearningGlobal is my perfect vehicle for empowerment. I have absorbed myself into the culture of self & personal improvement, business training, life skills and financial strategies and much more by watching a video daily from their ever-growing library. Each morning at 7:30 as I’m eating breakfast, I intuitively select one powerful video that is the perfect fit for what I need to start off my day INSPIRED!
During the day, as I’m driving in my car, I find the time to listen to audio clips I have downloaded onto my ipod. This keeps me motivated through out the day as well as gives me the tools I need to to be a success in all areas of my life. I consciously listen to and apply what I am learning. Frequently, I add application skills to my LIfeVision for even more powerful implementation.
My latest passion is digital photography. With my new Nikkon D60 I have the possibility of creating the most unbelievable photos. The camera along with my photoshop program provide me with endless possibilities. I have a natural creative flair. I also am very organized in displaying my photos. I have 2 digital frames for displaying my masterpieces. One for creative photos and one of people. I also post my pictures on my blogs and on the internet. I am part of the photography community and am a member to several different groups. I have the distinction of winning Photo of the day on several sites. I have my photos organized in both online albums and physical albums. I have an album that has photos of gallery quality. I am always improving my photography by taking classes and reading books. I have all the accessories I need for my camera including the lenses I need to take the pictures I want.
I AM a voracious reader. Each evening before bed I read from several books. I always highlight and write down new ideas that I learn. Growth has ALWAYS been my mantra and learning and growing is one of the most exciting parts of my life. I always have my nose in a book on relationships, financial matters, fitness, or education. I am perfectly suited to reading 3-4 books at a time.
I AM a very talented piano player. I practice a minimum of 4 hours a week. I am always working on a classical piece, a popular or church song and one where I get to use my creativity on my Clavinova digital Grand. I take advantage of all the cool functions on my piano and know how to use them. I am able to record songs with many different tracks.
We reward ourselves for all of our hard work. In the spring of 2008, Kyle & I go to Europe. We have an absolute blast as we spend 2 weeks in London, Paris, Switzerland, & Italy. Because we are saving diligently ($600 a month), we can afford this with ease. I research rental cars, flights & hotels beginning in January of 2008. This is a trip of a lifetime. It solidifies our marriage as we deepen our enjoyment of each other. I have Murdock travel help us with some of our arrangements.